Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Week's achievements

Random things I've done this week, in no particular order:

  1. Represented Brazil in the Imperial College Model United Nations debate on reforming the Security Council.
  2. Flossed.
  3. Saw a woman drive to work in yellow Marigold washing up gloves.
  4. Submitted my abstract to the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 14th Scientific Meeting. If accepted, I'm off to Seattle, Washington next year to present my work. I was deliriously happy all Tuesday.
  5. Nearly had a meningitis C vaccination.
  6. Received a postcard from Gambia. My friend's on a medical elective there.
  7. Sent an email to an arrogant postdoc in the lab.
  8. Got my bicycle light stolen. Riding down the A40 in the dark during the middle of rush hour is seriously frightening.
  9. Saw an NHS clinical staff member not wash his hands after using the toilet.
  10. Was affected deeply by someone crying.

No comments: