- Retched in a paraglider.
- Saw a surgeon faint mid-operation.
- Clerked a patient about her alcohol usage (she said she drank champage at the weekends. When I asked how many glasses, she replied "Glasses? I'm talking bottles!).
- Lost a very special friend.
- Won an unimportant pub quiz.
- Assessed first aid proficiency.
- Attended a lecture Linux kernel modules.
- Visited the World Press Photo 2008 exhibition.
- Learnt how to tell the time in Portuguese.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Random things I've done this week, in no particular order: