Friday, September 14, 2007

Email Subject Heading

A while back I bought a memory card from PhotoGlossy.com and ever since then have been on their mailing list. Today I received a another email from them with a subject heading that I think is in rather bad taste:
"PhotoGlossy.com - If you saw a man drowning... what kind of film would you use?"

The email then continues:
"...So let us help answer the age old question... "If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photogrpahy [sic] the event...what kind of film would you use?""

Perhaps I'm just over-reacting after something that happened last week, but even as a keen picture-taker I think it is a bit disconcerting. What do you think? I'd be interested to know.

4 comments:

Amit said...

Hey Mus!

How are you!?

Im fine,

just an heads up here, Can you update the link to my blog on your site please. Thanks!!

http://ilikestarbucks.blogspot.com

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger said...

Wow! Chalo some email was disconcerting enough to get you going on your blog :)

May be the person who wrote the mail should try drowning while we all have our camera's ready.

Somehow I don't think he would be interested in knowing what film we use then ;)