Thursday, January 06, 2005

Recovery and revision

Hello

I'm back from Poland, and now the crazy revision period begins. I don't feel too good though. The lack of studying whilst I was away whacked up my cortisol levels, and because I was also inadequately dressed in the mountains, I developed a productive cough, and am now down with the flu. Arrgh! In fact, at one point I was delirious and the shivering, cough and cold got so bad that my friends thought I should stay at home all day till I recovered a little. Hopefully will be fully energised in a couple of days though. We have a neuroanatomy and histology exam in two weeks so I be revising those again. Also, I still haven't finished working through High Yield Biostatistics, so I'll be spending all my travelling time on that.

Hope you're well,
Moc

No comments: