Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Winter break?

I've just been offered the chance to go to Poland over the Christmas holidays. K and G, two of the people we met in Assiut, are so much fun and it would be a great holiday. Here's the itinerary:

I have to reserve place in the mountains (at this time it’s not easy to find free place for living, so it must be done earlier). I will write you exactly how we can spend this time in Poland:
- We can meet in Gdansk on 27 December and stay here two days for visiting.
- Then we are going to the mountain to the place called Bialka Tatrzanska.
- We spend there four nights (it one of the best polish resorts and not very crowded).
- Of course we spend this time for skiing, snowboarding or walking- as you wish!
- One day we can go and visit Zakopane - popular polish city, very original and beautiful.
- For the party we should go to the Mountain and say hello to the New Year!!!
- After this we can have fun until the morning in the hotel or bar.

- Costs depend on what you want to do!!!
- Boarding in Gdansk – free
- Traveling to Bialka Tatrzanska - about 20 euro (return journey)
-
Boarding there - about 8 euro per night
- Skiing - about 10 euro per day
- Other costs for eating and pleasures - depends on you!!!

If you have any questions let me know!!!

Kisses,
K


Reading it again it sounds even better, but I doubt I'll be able to go. With out BSc final exams in early February, I need to start full throttle revision very soon. At least I've made a start.

Moc

No comments: